- 3 Pounds flank steak (skirt steak better) (ribeye steak best)
- 1/3 Cup white vinegar
- 1/2 Cup soy sauce
- 4 Cloves garlic, minced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/2 Cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 White onion, chopped
- 1/2 Cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Lime, juiced
1. Add all of the ingredients and marinate the meat for 1 to 2 days.
2. Grill 3-4 minutes each side. Chop into pieces.
3, Place on top of a warm small flour or corn tortillas.
Top with onion relish, fresh guacamole and serve with a the perfect refreshing margarita.