- 3 Beef ribs
- CJ’S ALL PURPOSE RUB
- 2 1/2 Cups of ginger peach green tea
- 2 Cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 Small onion, diced
- 3 Stalks of celery, chopped
- 1 Chipotle in adobe sauce
- 2 TBSP Canola oil
- BBQ sauce of choice (Sweet Baby Rays)
1. Brown ribs in canola oil and set aside.
2. Sauté onions and celery in the same pot you used to brown the ribs for five minutes with CJ’S All purpose rub.
3. Add the ginger, peach green tea (or apple juice) and the ribs and bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 1 hour. Then add the remains of a fresh made bbq sauce or a little of the Honey Sweet Baby Ray’s Sauce and braise for another hour or so.