Braising is a wet cooking method that adds tons of flavor and is easy to do!
Notes: This was fantastic. I used the remains of a bbq sauce I make for pork ribs. You may want to try Honey Sweet Baby Ray’s Honey or Honey and Brown Sugar if you don’t want the recipe for mine.
- 3 Beef ribs
- 2 1/2 Cups of ginger peach green tea
- 2 Cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 Small onion, diced
- 3 Stalks of celery, chopped
- 1 Chipotle in adobe sauce
- 2 TBSP Canola oil
- BBQ sauce of choice
1. Brown ribs in canola oil and set aside.
2. Sauté onions and celery in the same pot you used to brown the ribs for five minutes.
3. Add the ginger, peach green tea and the ribs and bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 1 hour. Then add the remains of a fresh made bbq sauce or a little of the Honey Sweet Baby Ray’s Sauce and braise for another hour or so.