Notes: This was for Mother’s day. I didn’t have any but, I heard it was delicious. The smoked salmon came from a local gourmet food store in North York. It’s the best I have ever had.
- 2 Organic Eggs
- 4 slices of smoked salmon
- 2 toasted crumpets
- 1 TBS of chive cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of shredded strong cheddar cheese
1. Cook bacon.
2. Steam asparagus.
3. Make the cheese sauce – roux and then add milk, garlic and cheese.
4. Toast crumpets and spread on chive cream cheese.
5. Poach eggs – crack eggs into 2 separate bowls. Bring 1 quart of water to 200 degrees , add vinegar swirl and gently add 1 egg at a time and cook for 3 minutes.