• 2 pounds of boneless chicken breast – cut into one inch pieces OR CHICKEN THIGHS AS PICTURES
• 5 cloves of crushed garlic
• 2 teaspoons of minced fresh thyme
• 1 teaspoon of paprika
• 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
• 2 teaspoons salt
• 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground pepper
• 1/2 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice
• 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil
1) Combine the chicken, garlic, thyme, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, pepper, lemon juice and olive oil in a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate overnight.
2) If you are grilling, you can put the pieces on metal or wooden skewers or rosemary twigs. Cook for 5-10 minutes on high turning every 3 minutes, or
4) If you are sauteing, cook over medium high heat until chicken is brown on each side. 5) Serve chicken hot over the cold salad, or
5) If you are roasting. Oven temperature 375° F 30 minutes or until internal temp is 165°-175° F and the juices run clear.