NOTES: The better the ingredients the better the bread.
- 1 Medium width sized QUALITY Italian bread loaf or any French Baguette
- 5 slices of Proscuitto
- 4 slices of Provolone cheese
- 4-5 Cloves of minced garlic
- 1-2 TBSP of minced Fresh Italian Parsley
- 2 TBSP of unsalted butter
- 2 TBSP of EVO (Extra virgin olive oil)
- Fresh black pepper
1) Pre-heat oven to 425 º.
2) Melt butter with EVO, minced garlic, salt (to taste) and parsley.
3) Slice bread in half and spread garlic butter evenly on both sides.
4) Crack fresh black pepper on both sides.
5) Layer proscuitto on one side of the bread and provolone on the other.
6) Combine like a sandwich, wrap in tinfoil and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes until cheese has melted. Let cool. Slice and enjoy!