A few family recipes to enjoy. It also contains some useful cooking tips!
Cooking creates community…
- When cooking take your time and try to be organized.
- Always taste while cooking .
- Remember that you can always add (ingredients) but, you can’t take them away.
- Try to be in good mood while cooking. Strive to have passion/love for your family, friends, ingredients and methods by which you cook.
- Try and get the best ingredients you can. Make sacrifices when you have to.
- Be adventurous! Be inspired. Creativity can lead to exciting results. However, there will be mistakes.
- Learn from your mistakes and try do it better next time.
- Teach those around you what you have learned.
- Clean. Clean as you go. Clean when you are finished.
- If you are cooking for family or friends it’s okay to let them step in to help prepare, cook or clean.
- If you can, try and make a little more (food) in case a stranger off of the street needs a hot meal or a friend in distress needs comfort (food).
- Finally, don’t waste time not having a good time in the kitchen or around the dinner table. Enjoy yourself, your family and friends.